Running 2 Graphics cards at once

Vacuumfan7072

In Runtime
I am wondering if I can use 2 graphics cards at once. As you can see in my signature, I have my hardware. It is a 545s, which is a DT profile, whicm means I can't use a full graphics card. Am I able to run an aftermarket graphics card in parallel with my stock graphics card? If not can I have 2 aftermarket graphics cards running parallel? (I have 2x PCI; 1x PCIe 1x; and 1x PCIe 16x.)

Honestly, I prefer VGA and DVI. But they do make low profile graphics cards with both HDMI and VGA/DVI.

I am just wondering! Thanks for all the info!

EDIT: I want 1024x768 graphics cards.

EDIT 2: They also make 2-bay LP graphics cards

Sapphire_HD_6670.png

This here probably comes with both 2 LP brackets and 1 standard.
14-161-078-08.jpg

Last edited:
A GPU with two DVI outputs (like the red GPU you posted) will run two Monitors, do check the power needs of any GPU and check compatibility with your Motherboard.

I did find this interesting thing
200901021210245855jpg

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

And I just realized it was normal profile...
Sapphire_HD_6670.png

Ok, at first i thought that you just wanted to run two operating systems simultaneously, using some kind of virtualisation that offers direct hardware access (Websphere or ESX Server type) ...silly me :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both cards posted here look like they're lowprofile capable, not sure where the confusion is...

Back
Top Bottom