Runescape

He want's use to be all 1337 and pull a "pwnxx3r3r0r" on "t3h n00b h4xx0r" that "h4xx0r3d" is "ub3r 1337 '5c4p3 'c0un7". Yeah.

he has watched too many movies. he thinks were child prodigies that can hack anything and is expecting a hack battle between the rs hacker and us. not gonna happen. that stuff is exxagerated GREATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u made recoveries, then use them. theres a whole section on trying to get an account back on the homepage.

didnt u have recoveries? and personally i found runescape very fun esp. in the wildy. i dont get why ppl say that it isnt a game. runescape has much btr gameplay than games such as gunbound or maplestory that are "full screen" therefore real games... im sure jagex could have a more eye candy ish kind of game but they want low end pcs and dial up users to be able to play. AND its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can play WoW and other online games on dialup.

Runescape works good too, I got to level 73 before boredom really went over me. It took way longer for Runescape to bore me than World of Warcraft though... Graphics aren't everything and Runescape has awesome gameplay.

As for the idiot that says Runescape isn't a game, it's a game. So what if you play it from within your browser? (Celegorm: Technically you don't "download" it, you just download the client which is like an IE shell that just loads the website, same thing)

samurai said:
He want's use to be all 1337 and pull a "pwnxx3r3r0r" on "t3h n00b h4xx0r" that "h4xx0r3d" is "ub3r 1337 '5c4p3 'c0un7". Yeah.
Aww... I couldn't understand any of that. :p

As for getting your account back (whoever started the thread), you just have to contact Jagex. My friend had a free account and he did the recovery thing; entered in his original email and previous passwords and stuff and got it back. Everyone says Jagex doesn't care unless you have a paid subscription (in which case they still don't care) but it's worth a try. It took him a few days and he was at level 33 or something. Try posting it on RuneHQ.net or Tip.it too.

Rudster816 said:
just quit dude.

jagex will NOT give you your account back unless it has been locked and you can recover it. since you havent done so already im guessing you didnt set recoveries. unless its a lvl100+ that is worth real money then dont bother trying to do anything.

even if jagex can link the IP logging into your guy to another member they cant take legal action unless you were a member and he continued your subscription. there is nothing unlawful about guessing or persuading someone to give you there password. like any lawyer would take this seriously expect for if you messed with your subscription of course.
Take it from someone who's been through it - whether you have recovery questions or not, you can still request to get your account back from Jagex. They'll review your case and all that. Customer support has probably gotten worse than it was when my friend did it (even though we thought that wasn't possible) so I don't know what your outcome will be, but it's worth a try. A level 100+ isn't worth real money either, it's against the Jagex terms and conditions of the game to sell or rent your account or to trade in game items and currency for real money, and if you wanted to a level 50 account would still be worth something to the idiots on eBay who actually buy them.

like every one is saying, tell jagex most likely that person will be banned and u should receive ur account back
one dont play runescape
two its gay
three its gay

Back
Top Bottom