Router Problem (Not really)

You might need to port foward. I am behind a router and with a p2p program, I won't mention because I don't know about the rules on this site and discussin warez. Anyways, I had to port foward since I am behind a router.

MarxSoccer said:
You might need to port foward. I am behind a router and with a p2p program, I won't mention because I don't know about the rules on this site and discussin warez. Anyways, I had to port foward since I am behind a router.

I dont think that was the problem because it has worked before. This is a recent problem, if i needed to port forward i think it would've never worked (right?), i could be wrong. And I also don't think that was the problem because the thing gamer told me to do worked, i ran that, shut off the computer for a while, then once again reset the router, and so far so good. I'll give an update tommorow to let you know if it's still working.

Alright, for me it was based on the program. Some programs would run fine, some a little sketchy, and others not at all, such as the p2p program. Hopefully everythign works out alright!

Back
Top Bottom