RiverTuner not working.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I made a post here so here I am having some PC software problems :)

I had just updated my Nvidia drivers v185.85 and downloaded the latest RiverTuner v224, but for some reason I am still unable to manually control my GPU speed (main reason I need RiverTuner). Under the driver setting on the main tab its saying that "No supported drivers detected for this display adapter".

Can anyone confirm that River Tuner doesnt support the latest nvidia drivers? What is another good program to use to manually control the GPU fan speed?

Thank you :)

Use nvidia ntune. I use it on my 9400GT and it works great.
You can control the core and memory clock speeds also.

Thats weird, I am using the nvidia drivers I DL about 2 days ago (not sure if they updated since then). Rivatuner works fine for me (dont know what version). I am using Windows XP 32 bit.
Oh yeah, I also got the "No supported drivers detected for this display adapter".

Thats weird, I am using the nvidia drivers I DL about 2 days ago (not sure if they updated since then). Rivatuner works fine for me (dont know what version). I am using Windows XP 32 bit.
Oh yeah, I also got the "No supported drivers detected for this display adapter".

Ya the problem is with people who use Windows Vista 64-bit user. :)

Back
Top Bottom