RivaTuner Help

hockeyman4413

In Runtime
sry for making a second thread on overclocking, but this one is concerning the program riva tuner. im trying to oc my 8600gt 256mb ddr3, i installed riva and i was looking at a guide for it online. they went to the fan options and i didnt have the fan options tap at all. for those familiar with riva, i went to both of the customize menus and i cant find it. my gpu is idle and its says its at 55C so im prob gonna have to tweak the fans, correct me if im wrong. i went to the about tab and its version 2.02 and thats the latest version. the only tab i have in the low-level system tweaks is "NVstrap driver".

edit; as a side note, my default core is 540 and mem. is 700, what do u think i could safely oc that to? ty in advance.

i tried the ati tool but wouldnt register my hardware cuz of some driver gettin blocked and i couldnt un block it. :(

well, ive gotten it oc'd to 620/825 right now from 540/700. i was wondering whats the highest i would want my gpu temps to get to? right now i have maxed at 60C

well thats a big oc already. there really isnt much to say. it depends on ur conditions. just keep going until u get artifacts or problems.

Back
Top Bottom