Right Side of screen is cut off.

Calibur1

Solid State Member
The right side of my screen is cut off, the PM after the time, most of the red X to close windows, all cut off. The right half of my gadget bar is also cut off If i try to take a screen shot thought it comes up normal.

This problem came out of nowhere, I didn't change any settings that I know of. I tired a system restore and it didn't do anything. I'm running windows vista at a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixles. Here are some pics of the problem:

f_IMG0014m_c3e82bb.jpg

f_IMG0015m_6e72df0.jpg

f_IMG0016m_5fc4b0b.jpg

either change your resolution to a lower one than back to your normal one or right click on the desktop and click refresh.

Try adjusting the screen size on your monitor, if it's an lcd they usually have an "auto adjust" feature that sets the monitors screen size correctly automatically. Something may have accidentally gotten out of adjustment.

Try adjusting the screen size on your monitor, if it's an lcd they usually have an "auto adjust" feature that sets the monitors screen size correctly automatically. Something may have accidentally gotten out of adjustment.

BINGO! thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom