Restart button on my new case?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I am very much considering purchasing the new Cosmos S case, from CoolerMaster. The problem is it lacks the restart button. I had read somewhere that u can make ur power button work as both (someting to do with BIOS). One click is restart and 4 second hold is power off, anyone knows how to do that? If someone can tell me of another method I would greatly appreciate it, but one thing I don't want to do is to void the warranty of the case by drilling holes…etc

By the way, does anyone know how the new side panels supposed to look like for this case? I'm talking about the issue that people experiencing with the 200mm fan & Large heatsinks, like the Thrmalight 120.

file1203579535347.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119150&Tpk=cosmos+s

I had read somewhere that u can make ur power button work as both (someting to do with BIOS). One click is restart and 4 second hold is power off, anyone knows how to do that? If someone can tell me of another method I would greatly appreciate it, but one thing I don't want to do is to void the warranty of the case by drilling holes…etc
You shouldn't have to change anything in the BIOS, you can power off every computer like that. And there's always the little switch on the back of the PSU.

You shouldn't have to change anything in the BIOS, you can power off every computer like that. And there's always the little switch on the back of the PSU.

Well I was specifically referring to the restart button, not the power off. Now that I think about it, do I really need it? If my PC will freeze I can just hold the power button for 5 sec and it will turn off.

Does anyone know if the Cosmos S has the HDD flashing thing? U know, so that u can see if u HDD is working or not?

Back
Top Bottom