2.nero
3.MSI Multimedia Beyond 3-D
4.Drivers & Utilities
5.hp psc 1300 series
6.Critical Update for the printer
7.High Speed CD-ROM Device Driver
8.eTrust PestPatrol
9eTrust AntiVirus

Do you mean reformat, as in erase everything? To reformat, just put in the Windows XP CD and power on the computer while the disk is in. One of the options will be to reformat and reinstall Windows.

do you want to format your computer? Wipe the entire drive clean and start over? Put the Windows XP Home edition disk into your computer and restart the computer you computer should boot from the CD then just follow the on screen instructions

I put the windows xp home edition cd in my CD-ROM drive and I restart my computer and nothing happened

Make sure the the DVD drive is the first boot device before the hard drive. It looks like it's bypassing the drive because it found the boot startup files from the hard drive first. You can double check the computer BIOS to look at the boot order.

when you turn on your computer or restart it, you will see somewhere on the bottom of the screen that tells you to press the "Del" key or "F1" key depending on the manufacturer of the motherboard. When you see it ask for that, press the appropriate key right away to get into a blue screen. Then you can look around somewhere for Boot Sequence and see the order the PC takes to find your system boot files.

I have mine set to:

A:
D:
C:

The hard drive comes dead last in the boot order on all my PCs.

Back
Top Bottom