Requesting Help With A PC

SolPoint

Beta member
I wasn't sure where to take this question.. I hope this is the appropriate section.

Anyways, I am having an issue with a computer I built about a year ago. Instead of trying my best to describe the problem I'll post some pictures first.

Basically it boots up through the bios.. all the way into windows.. then restarts. When it restarts it gives me some boot up options to launch the startup repair or start up normally.

This problem first occurred a couple of weeks ago. I'd boot it up.. see this mess.. and then restart and it would all disappear and work completely normally.

I have no idea what to do or where to go from here, I can't get on the computer at all.

Windows 7 Home Premium

Thanks All
-Quinn

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2
Got a spare graphics card that you could replace and see if the problem goes away?

I might have one laying around, i wasn't sure if it was a hardware or software problem.. Haven't done any kind of troubleshooting.. I think I'll take it out and see if the integrated graphics card can boot it up.

Feel free to ask them and get back to me ;).. don't know how I'll function without my computer.

I might have one laying around, i wasn't sure if it was a hardware or software problem

that looks like a hardware issue. if it have these graphic errors even before loading Windows, i will say it's a hardware problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom