REQUEST:Windows Boot Up Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanPedro

Solid State Member
Well im running with windows 2000 right now, because my XP disc got scratched. I've looked up various ways to make one on Youtube and stuff and all of boot up disc either didn't work or couldn't even make it into a disc. So if someone could make me a guide on how to make a boot up disc on a Cd-Rom Or USB compatible, I have a windows xp pro code if that helps.

Thanks

-- Juan

You could download a torrent of a non-cracked disc. That's what I've done for all versions of windows since I work on them a lot. It's technically illegal most likely, but it saves the wait from Microsoft who, iirc, will send you one if you call them.

Yup, sorry. That's as far as we go. You'll have to do some googling if you want help from here on out.

Nope. Not me. You can see about the others, but I'm opting out. Google is a great tool. Use it.

... Dude are you serious? Not like im going to spam ur email... And google is not 100% safe

I might be going to far here, but type "windows xp torrent download" into google and go to the first site. It's reputable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom