Remote Starter?

hascet

Fully Optimized
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a remote starter for your PC lol, just like the ones in cars...? It would be sweet to have a wireless remote starter and even cooler if it made those little beep noises like when a car is started :D

OH MY GOD what if you had a clapper that would be ill!

Okay. Uh, sorry but I don't know any. Although you could probably make one and check case mod sites to see if anyone made one.

Yeah dude this is an ill idea I kind of want to do it. If you find any better guides for this can you PM them to me? That one is good but I don't want my computer to "ding," though.

My friend has a media pc with a remote. He can press the power button on his remote to turn his computer on and off.

If you have an understanding of electronics you could accomplish a similar effecft. You just need an infrared emitter (remote control would work fine), and a receiver built into your computer. You could rather easily construct an electrical device so that when the receiver receives the signal it turns the computer on/off. If your interested in doing this mod yourself and would like some help with it, shoot me a PM.

Ya, I'm still looking for one that looks like a key fob for a car...that would be sweet!!!

It shoudl be pretty easy to mod a remote car starter to do this...you would need to get one with just the starter no locks that would be more complicated then it should work fine...they are only like $75 to I'm gonna look into that!

Back
Top Bottom