remote printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rymort

In Runtime
First, how do i set up my network? i bought a router and i have 2 computers in a network, how do i set them up to see eachother and transfer files from one another?
also how do i set up remote printing from another computer.\
also how do i set up so i can access the other computer from my main one and like shut it down or stuff?
thanks... rymort

your not helping at all, why do they have forums if the answer to every question is GO BUY WINDOWS FOR IDIOTS, god damn man...

rymort said:
your not helping at all, why do they have forums if the answer to every question is GO BUY WINDOWS FOR IDIOTS, god damn man...

Because they don't want to help you?

Iderno...

And if it is a computer forum about computer help and stuff, and they give you the advice to GO BUY WINDOWS FOR IDIOTS, maybe you should take their advice, they've given you their thoughts, which happen to be GO BUY WINDOWS FOR IDIOTS, you should take them up on that.

is there a place to download the book, cuz ther hell if im paying ... 50-80 dollars on a book ill ony use for one thing...

Well I could have helped you fine if you wouldnt have went crazy. Now I dont particuarlly like little girls like you so I am not going to waste my breath helping you.

We call it karma. You play nice with others and I play nice with you. Unfortunately, you got someone banned because you had to be an immature little girl.

no he got himself banned and you will be too if you dont stop replying to threads with stupid sissy answers,

Computafreek if ur reading this, do something please!

lol. hmm i have never told someone to f themselves here so maybe you should be the one concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom