Remembering log-in details

krill

Beta member
Hi, is there any way to force my computer to remember log-in details? It's just stopped remembering for Hotmail even though I click "remember details on this computer", it's driving me mad, I'm using Vista and XP on another machine but it only happens with Vista????

Do you use any temp file cleaning software like Ccleaner? If you run that periodically it will annoy you lol. Also if you check in IE or FireFox go to Tools>Options>Privacy Tab> then make sure the box is checked for remember what i have entered in search bar and forums. This should help, let me know what happens.

Do you use any temp file cleaning software like Ccleaner? If you run that periodically it will annoy you lol. Also if you check in IE or FireFox go to Tools>Options>Privacy Tab> then make sure the box is checked for remember what i have entered in search bar and forums. This should help, let me know what happens.

Thanks for the reply, yes the box is ticked, I don't have any file cleaning software, I use AVG and Magic Defrag but always have. I think the problem may have started after the last Vista update, any help will be much appreciated as I use Hotmail a lot and it's becoming very boring having to type in user name and password every time:rolleyes:

I would try updated Internet explorer and FireFox depending on which one u use. I recall having this same problem on my computer then it just kinda went away, probably an update

Back
Top Bottom