Registry Problem I Think???

SeanServer

Baseband Member
Registry Problem I Think??? PLEASE HELP AAAAHHHH

Hi,
The other day i downloaded the program registry mechanic. I ran the software it found some 500 problems but only deleted about 150 due to the trial version. After running this software on 2 computers on both the internet is displaying problems. In IE the internet will work for about a minute after the computer starts the just display a page cannot be displayed. In firefox the internet will work, but most of the time i will have to click the link i want 4 or 5 times in order for it to goto the requested page. The weird thing is that the whole time that this is happening i am connected to MSN messanger Yahoo Messanger and AIM and expirencing no problems. If anyone knows anything about this problem andy help would be fabulouse.

Thanks,
Sean Wichers

I wouldnt reccomend using any registry cleaner or anything that "claims" to fix all registry or system problems... they will just make them worse.

yes thats what i was weary of but before scanning a did a thorough analysis of the prog and found few to no bad comments. Everything i heard was good. Apparently Not. Does anyone have any suggestions. And yes i have run a system restore to no prevail

Thanks

I've tried Registry Mechanic, but I've never really had any problems.

Hmm, maybe you should try to reinstall either browser?

I've been using registry mechanic for some time now, and have had no problems with it messing up programs and such. I would reccomend it to anyone. it's better than going into the registry yourself and modifying it there.

If you want a pretty decent registry cleaner ... i would use CCleaner and EasyCleaner since they´re both free ... but before i would download that, i would download JV16 PowerTools 2005 which has a fully working 30 day trial and is EXTREMELY good at system maintenance ...

Back
Top Bottom