Recovery Disks

Chuck1

Baseband Member
Hi anyone and everyone, my pc has be running absolutly crap these past few weeks infact even months i have tried everything but it hasnt worked so what i want to do now is get a disc that wipes my entire hardrive clean of every single prgramme on it (my friend has one of these for his Packard Bell pc but mine isnt packard bell so his will not work on mine) the thing is i just dont know where to get one or what even to look for could anyone if they no what im talking about tell me thanks!.

packard bells come with a tool to create master cds on first boot (my old machine did anyway).
maybe you can get a program that will make master cds now... though it might copy whatevers slowing your computer down and so reinstall it again, i dont know sorry. maybe someone else on forms can help ya out

if you dont get a program like that then i think your only option would be to clean install os again, which means you need a windows disk. if you weren't supplied with one when you bougth your computer (microsoft stopped giving them out with new computers) then you need to buy one... on oem its about £50, retail about £250.
to buy oem though you need to buy a piece of essential hardware like ram or a processor, motherboard something like that.

thats all expensive though, try gettin recovery cds, contact whoever you bought your computer from and ask them. or try searching for a program that will make you some

I have a Packard Bell and HP right now and they noth make recovery cds they just include the preinstalled software that came with it

Back
Top Bottom