Originally Posted by Kage
Do you have any idea what sound chip you have on your motherboard, or what sound card you have that may not be installed?
Its very weird if you haven't got settings like that.
It was custom made from a friend of mine
I have a list of everything it has
1. Intel Pentrium 4, 2.8GHZ Socket 775 IMB Cache CPU
2. 256MB DDR Memory
3. ATI Radeon X600 128MB PCI express video card
4. Gigabyte socket 775 pci express motherboard
5. Sony 52x cd/dvdrom drive
6. Jeantech neon light silver tower case
7. Seagate barracuda 7200RPM UDMA-100 hard disk
8. 3.5 FDD
Hopefully that makes some sense to you.. It certainly doesnt to me!