Recommendations on a good set of headphones

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Subject line says it all. I'm currently using an Altec Lansing headphone and it pinches my ears to the point where it hurts after long period of use. The sound is great, but comfort is not due to no blood circulation. I don't use my main speakers because I'm watching movies. I don't want to disturb the household and such. I have the Z-5500's and you know how those are :p.

I'll even consider ear sets too where they go into the ear instead of wearing the whole thing on the outside.

i got a pair of headphones from creative that are bluetooth there amazing idk what type they r i bought it with my dell xps system but i love them can game for hours and not even fill them.

Whoa, there are bluetooth headpohnes now for your PC? I didn't know that. Another example why I'm behind on computer stuff. I don't mind going wireless at all. Actually, it's better for me since I don't have to deal with cable limitations. I had to buy an extension for my big headphones a month ago because I want to watch TV in bed, but couldn't reach, lol.

yea there bluetooth i hook them up too my stero system or surrond sound for the tv and just listen to tv that way lol its great................although sometimes i hate usuing them my stero for my cds cost like 1500 and my surround sound for my tv cost a grand so you deff dont get that sound..............there supposed to be like 5.1 in the ear like imatates it or w/e

i love them though.

Money is no object. It's american dollars for the currency. Well, I should say keep it under $100 :p, but comfort has to be the main priority. Don't care about sound quality.

I picked up some no names from walmart for $20. They covered the full ear and had good support over the head so you can't feel the weight. They also had a long cord. Good sound as well but not anything like the 5.1 imitations.

Those Creative one looks like the one I have already, but they do look a little bigger. I wish I can see it in person though. I have a huge head too so that makes it worse. I hate my head. Nothing fits. My brain is just full of knowledge, haha. I'm Mr. Brain because I have a big fat head. Someone shoot me in the head with a shotgun, lol.

But I didn't know Walmart sells earphones or headphones. I live about 10 minutes away from one so I may check it out tomorrow. I order things online so much, that I rarely bother looking in stores.

Can you beleive that I still have my $50 Best Buy gift card from last Christmas?!?!??!??! It's still in my wallet, never been used!!!! Oh!!!! I should use that for headphones!!!! D'oh...just thought of it now, lol.

yea go to best buy and get a pair........actually walmart has all kinds of things...........sometimes they will even have sales were there monitors are cheap!!!!

walmart is like the greatest store ever, the one by my house has the g11 keyboard too bad it dosent have the g15

Back
Top Bottom