Recommend me a brand of laptop

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I've been looking at getting a laptop recently but I'm debating over what brand I should look into buying whether it be Dell, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Apple, etc.

Can anyone recommend which company I should buy from?

I would say Acer.

May I ask how Apple got on that list? Are you doing things that apple is usually better at, or even the opposite end of that, things that apple cannot do (games)?

I have an HP and have had no problems with it yet. HP are good for if you are going to be doing a lot of media stuff. It's a good media computer.

I have an HP and have had no problems with it yet. HP are good for if you are going to be doing a lot of media stuff. It's a good media computer.

Yeah, HP would be my second choice. My college will be providing me one next year :cool:

no gaming whatsoever. I just want a laptop with good computing power and enough memory that it runs quick. And also something that's reliable and quite portable.

no gaming whatsoever. I just want a laptop with good computing power and enough memory that it runs quick. And also something that's reliable and quite portable.

Apple might be your best bet then. That or HP's workstation line.

HP and Toshiba are both great. I have an Apple laptop and have really loved it. If you do get an apple, then I definitely would not go with the macbook air. MacBook Pros are a little heavier, but they are the much better deal. It is mainly personal preference as far as which OS so I would say to choose whichever one that you like better.

Celegorm, how did you manage to get your college to provide you with a computer? That is soo lucky!!!! I have a hard time getting my school to even give me a student software discount.:(

i was just looking at apple laptops and im just really trying to figure out why they are so much more expensive?

Back
Top Bottom