recommend a laptop for me

coolstorybro

Beta member
Hi guys
I have a budget on around 7-800$ and I'm looking to get a laptop. I will use it mostly to play poker. I'm clueless when it comes to specs so I don't know what to look for. i will need to have a pretty large screen with good resolution tho. Any suggestions?

Ummm well here's what to look for in the laptop: a core 2 duo or a dual-core AMD CPU, 4gb RAM @ at least 800 MHz, check the battery specs if theyre important to you. you want at least 5 Amp/hours, if its less, it wont run very long. Umm as far as hard drives, try to find a 7200 rpm one, it will perform noticeably faster. I recommend ASUS laptops generally, as theyseem to be extremely high build quality.

ty. found a couple at reasonable prices, the ones with 7200rpm get quite expensive so i think i have to live without that. is the difference between 5400 and 7200 big?

I recommend HP Pavilion DV6-1260SE 15.6-Inch Entertainment Laptop powered AMD Turion X2 Ultra ZM-85 Dual-Core Mobile 2.3GHz processor. It also has an 4GB DDR2 SDRAM and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 card that offers up to 1GB of dedicated memory. for hard drive storage it has 500 GB. Good for gaming.:)

Back
Top Bottom