Reccomend me a USB sound card with stereo mix

Qwertywasd

Beta member
My laptop's integrated sound card doesn't seem to have a stereo mix option so I'm forced to buy a new USB sound card. It would've been easier to pick if it was a PCI card but it's a damn laptop :mad:. My price range is 20-30 bucks by the way.

Thanks

Qwertywasd,

If you do not mind buying online (if you've never done it, try it, its a lot easier and more secure than you might think), I would recommend this GWC USB 5.1 Adapter. Considering it has the 5.1 Output capability and a standard mic in, I would assume it will have that basic feature (stereo mix) which is built in to most integrated sound and sound cards today (all Realtek and C-Media devices have stereo mix capability).

I would do some research on that product, and if you do not mind, purchase it and see. If it does not, then you can return it back to Newegg for a full refund.

Good luck, Qwertywasd!

I've bought a few things from Newegg, I love 'em. Anyways I'll check out what you recommended.

Aw it doesn't have stereo mix...I really don't wanna grab a Soundblaster External since it outs of my price range.

Could you buy a PCMCIA Sound card, which fit's into the expansion slot of your laptop?

Back
Top Bottom