Realone player contains spyware

lol cheeseman i had a performa 5200cd, powerpc 603, 75mhz, 15inch screen, 800mb hd, 24mb ram, mac os 8.6, 1mb vram, 4x cdrom, floppy, tv tuner..i would have gave it you if it already wasn't in the trash :p

(yes it old..but does have an older version of the powerpc cpus like G5.)

You see people, all I hear about windows in here is how much spyware, adware, and viruses you get. Does nothing really click? How can you keep using windows and not try other OS's?

oh, i don't have it installed or anything but isn't actually real. i guess we have 2 diff. sources of spyware

edit: by real i mean realone

dont isntall google toolbar with realone and you should be fine.

i dotn care for real for playing, but for ripping its ok. mostly for the cd info section.

if windows media used gracenotes cddb instead of amg's that would make wmp the perfect media player!!!

amg's db isnt very extensive and it has alot of wrong info. :( plus thier site is too compelx and takes too long to load and also you have to register to preview songs. and it ahs extra hitches.

CarpeNoctem said:
You see people, all I hear about windows in here is how much spyware, adware, and viruses you get. Does nothing really click? How can you keep using windows and not try other OS's?

linux is even mroe vulnerable since its open source. heck you can DoS a server though simple php message boards now!!!!!

and mess up one or two characters in teh kernal or module files and your whole system is compromized. whilist in windows you can use the xp repair function and not have to reformat to get back up and running

linux takes a good 3 hour install on my machine for even the simple distros such as redhat.

windows xp takes a good 35 minutes and thats even with reformatting.

heck server 2003 enterpise can be up and running in two hours!

and linux is waaaaaayyyy picky!

no, realone actually contains spyware undetected by spybot or adaware and i have proof if anyone wants to see it and instructions on how to remove.

Back
Top Bottom