Is this really worth $4000? ?

no way its worth 4000. u can get a good pc with a amd athlon 57 and a 7800gtx and have way better specs than that for same price.

Feircepc said:
no way its worth 4000. u can get a good pc with a amd athlon 57 and a 7800gtx and have way better specs than that for same price.

but remember, its canadian so it would only be like 3k american. you may be able to get a fx57 but not so sure. still, for 3k you could build a killer rig.

also, if its free, it is worth it no matter what.

mr.monger said:
but remember, its canadian so it would only be like 3k american. you may be able to get a fx57 but not so sure. still, for 3k you could build a killer rig.

also, if its free, it is worth it no matter what.

hehe got me there i guess.

Actually, if you consider the cost of the monitor and warranty, you're probably only left with about 2200-2400 USD. Maybe even less. So yeah, I'd say that's about right.

spank_fusion said:
Actually, if you consider the cost of the monitor and warranty, you're probably only left with about 2200-2400 USD. Maybe even less. So yeah, I'd say that's about right.

eh w/e its still alot of money, and it would still be a killer rig. really wouldnt be worth it if you didnt have watercooling though, because think of the possibilites! fx-57 and 7800gtx?!?! crazy oc. and a killer psu.

You guys have to keep in mind that it's not only the computer. They include a mouse, monitor and a whole ton of other things...so it's no just the PC itself.

Back
Top Bottom