REALLY pissing me off

Spec

Fully Optimized
well i just bought unreal tournament 3 off of steam because it was on sale for 9 dollars...well FUCK me... i cannot find the Unreal Editor for the life of me..wher ethe hell is it located.

Go to where you have steam installed to > open the folder and go to SteamApps > then go to Common and Unreal should be in there.

Path should look something like this if you installed it into the default directory:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common

I'm still not a fan of Steam, I'll only get a good game off them when it's free. I'm a member because my friends are, but I prefer to buy the hard and original disk.

Me too, i bought CSS on disks, and it was really pointless, they still install in the same stupid steam app folder.

I wish steam would allow you to install the games like normal. You should also be able to buy JUST the CD Key so you could torrent a game then use a legit CD key.

Me too, i bought CSS on disks, and it was really pointless, they still install in the same stupid steam app folder.

I wish steam would allow you to install the games like normal. You should also be able to buy JUST the CD Key so you could torrent a game then use a legit CD key.

Double post?

I bought CSS on disk too for like $30. It also came with all this Zombie Mod and other little games/mods.

It also came with DoD Source and Half Life 2 DM and Half Life 2 Lost Coast.

It was pretty good, but it sucks how you have to have Steam. I am really pissed of that you have to install it and stay online, even click "go offline" doesn't help, you still have to sign in online then go offline.

yeah lol. truedat. Actualy the UT3 off of steam was hella cheap..so thats why i got it..only 9 dollars

Back
Top Bottom