Really Annoying Problem!!!

This is unlikely to be the problem but make sure that your cipher strength is 128-bit. To check this open your browser click 'help' at the top and then click 'About Internet Explorer'

Im not on my computer t the moment but what if internet explorer does not have this?

Hum, what is a system restore!
What I would recommend is that you access your control panel, then go to the Add/ Remove section. Once there, on the left you will see "installed windows programs" click on it.
The next pop up window, you will see names of Microsoft Software, if there is a check mark beside the internet explorer icon, uncheck it.
Now close this window and you will be in the window that shows your installed programs, look for anything that has internet explorer in it and remove it. Once this is done, there is a little box on top of the list of installed programs you have, which is marked::::show are windows updates. If you see any internet explorer programs there remove it.
Once this is done, restart your system, and go to your accessories>system tools> disk cleanup and check every box and clean everything.
Now, go to microsoft website , download and install internet explorer.
If after this, you still have problem, click start and then HELP. Write internet explorer, you should be directed to a troubleshooter.

zero4zero said:
Once this is done, there is a little box on top of the list of installed programs you have, which is marked::::show are windows.

I didnt get this bit...

Back
Top Bottom