Realistic specs for crysis?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
So the recommended specs are as below. But will the specs below run the game on full settings?

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

crysis.jpg

to run crysis at high not full high settings in dx10 to get your game to look like the pics your going to need a core 2 duo clocked around 2.2 3g of ram and an 8800

to run the game at full settings core 2 quad 4g of ram and dual 8800 ultras
thats if you want every physical feature and setting turned on

crysis is the first game in a long time thats actually ahead of the hardware

to run crysis at high not full high settings in dx10 to get your game to look like the pics your going to need a core 2 duo clocked around 2.2 3g of ram and an 8800

to run the game at full settings core 2 quad 4g of ram and dual 8800 ultras
thats if you want every physical feature and setting turned on

crysis is the first game in a long time thats actually ahead of the hardware

You honestly cant without a shaddow of a doubt say that cos the game hasnt even been released yet . Once the game is released we will all know what levels of detail it will run at depending upon the hardware , until then it is truely unkown
It is said by the makers that
Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista
Is reccomened for the best performance so maybe that sorta set up will be able to run it at full , Until the final release is reviewed and people buy it nobody is gonna know what it will run like

Realistically I would say a C2D E6600 2GB and a 8800GTX 320 Should run high settings.

Realistically I would say a C2D E6600 2GB and a 8800GTX 320 Should run high settings.
I agree with that...although all the 8800GTXs have 768MB of RAM :)
And that's a E6600 at stock. So 2.4 GHz. I'm pretty sure you can OC the lowest end Core 2 Duo, the E4300, to those speeds on air.

Personally, I'm hoping to get an 9800GTX with the rest of my current setup for Crysis. Oh yeah, and water cooled if I can so some crazy OCing will be in order.

Back
Top Bottom