Real Player History Problems

rosie210

Beta member
:confused: Hi. I have found some entries that are in my Real Player Historyfolder that I didn't make, and don't ever remember watching. I knowthat when you have spam emails, even if you do not click on the email,you can get files in your temp internet folder, but I didn't thinkthat files automatically appeared in Real Player History, unless I hadactually watched what is there.
Is there any way or reason that files could crop up in that folder with out my actually having to have watched them? I know on real player you can get those Real Player messages crop up, but they go in their own folder entirely. The entries in my Real Player history folder are strange and not anything I ever remeber watching, nor wanting to watch. Do you have any ideas of what an explanation could be for this? I dont know how much info you need about my system, but here is some. I have a Dell Dimension XPS Gen3 computer, and use XP. I have a couple entries in my real player history that do make sense, like fromBBC.com video streams that I have watched, but then there are a few that don't make sense.. Any help, thoughts, or opinions would be greatly appreciated.:)

Back
Top Bottom