Re-recording/erasing DVD-RWs...

pcgodintraining

In Runtime
I know this is a stupid question, but is it possible to right over DVD-RW discs, or just wide them clean? That's what the WR stands no? I would just like to know before I start hucking my botched disks...

Oh sorry...that wasn't a dumb question...this is...I "Thought" I read somewhere that it is possible to record over DVD-Rs...I doubt it, but I wanted to be absolutaly certain nonetheless...

i don't that that is possible but i think with some drives you can add on to the disc if there is still space left but makes less things be able to read the disc

Yeah. I appreciate it. I love helping people too, but I don't know enough about computers yet to lend much assistance. Though that is all going to change as I attempt my FIRST PC Build ever in a few days...just a nice socket A setup:

Athlon XP 2500+ Mobile
Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo
160 GB 7200.7 rpm SATA WD Caviar
2 X 512 PC3200 400mhz DDR (Some type)
LG 16X Dual Layer DVD RW
Crappy XFX Geforce MX4000 64mb vid card

Mainly for internet/games. It's my experimental PC. I plan to screw this thing up/put it through it's paces. LOL.

Ahh thats good make sure to screw it up while learning lolz not while you drink coffee at the computer!

Back
Top Bottom