Razer Diamondback keeps disconnecting

Phire

Baseband Member
I've been having troubles with my Razer Diamondback gaming mouse. Recently, it's been reconnecting itself every now and then. It's becoming really annoying. I currently have driver version 5.09 and I tried installing later versions but they don't seem to work, because the version still shows 5.09. So my mouse would disconnect automatically, take sometimes 1-4 seconds, and then re-connect. Any help?

How new are the batteries? they could be near their end hence the loss of signal. If they are new batteries, do what Rudster said.

I've been having troubles with my Razer Diamondback gaming mouse. Recently, it's been reconnecting itself every now and then. It's becoming really annoying. I currently have driver version 5.09 and I tried installing later versions but they don't seem to work, because the version still shows 5.09. So my mouse would disconnect automatically, take sometimes 1-4 seconds, and then re-connect. Any help?

I had the exact same problem, and it ended up the USB cable was dead. For heavy gamers, it's easy to kill the cables in mice.

sometimes when i turn my pc on the mouse comes on then when it gets to the windows logon screen it turns off and i have to pull it out of the usb port and put it bk in and it works ok after that, very strange

No, it's not a wireless mouse.

I had the exact same problem, and it ended up the USB cable was dead. For heavy gamers, it's easy to kill the cables in mice.

The usb cable is dead, you reckon? It can't just be that I need later versions of drivers even though the Razer mouse doesn't seem to accept them.

Try the mouse on a different computer to see if its a problem with the mouse or something else like drivers etc.

Back
Top Bottom