Rate My Rig (Show off your computers juevos...)

Ok here are a few pics...best I can do right now...wanna show the inside, but this thing is such a beast I have to turn it all the way around, its sideways on the bottom part of my desk, too big to face forward...lol...Ill post some of the inside soon...maybe tomorrow after work.

l_47960f5232eb13298efc5f73e0a755fe.jpg

l_927a55a0e08b3694e1a2e6e98b4b13b1.jpg

l_ef31b939c6e85ab9a28feae592659dd5.jpg

l_6d386416c3eaebc4c861529dbb50c4b8.jpg

Sorry Last ones sideways, tilt y'alls head a little bit..lol
More tomorrow

And yes DELL is Alienware....they bought em out not too long ago I believe.

Not bad. Personally I don't like Alienware cases. Not enough variety. They're all the same old design or something similar.

^ I never liked their cases.

Not bad. Personally I don't like Alienware cases. Not enough variety. They're all the same old design or something similar.

Would you look at that.

Haha, yup. It's always that same familiar design. Looks like an Alien's butt if you ask me.

4k in a comp! Dang very nice, but i would have spent it in other things :)

wow dude, u have fun with that beast, and consider yourself lucky to be able to afford that!

yeah but i just prefer the xps systems,. if you put a 4grand alienware and a 4 grand dell xps nxt to each other both the same specs i would take the dell

At least Dell knows how to make a good case.

At least Dell knows how to make a good case.

personally i dont like a case thats overdone i dont think the dell ones are , i dont look at the case whilst i am using a computer so as long as stuff keeps cool in there thats al that matters to me

Back
Top Bottom