Intergrated (Blah!) 7.1 Audio
Combo Drive
Asus Motherboard (Not sure which model)
400 Watt PSU
2 Case fans (One in the heatsink?)
3 Drive Bays
5 or 4 PCI Outputs
1 PCI Express

What kind of games will take advantage of the specs I have? Right now, I'm playing a Halo demo is a widescreen version, with best audio and video settings, and to me, it plays smoothly. And when should my Rig get "Outdated" :confused:

Is that a dual core CPU? It'll be outdated in a year or two. There's so much hype over the second generation dual cores from both Intel and AMD. Everyone at work today was talking about it. The video card itself may eventually phase out in a year. I give it a 5/10.

did u build it or buy it? i would suggest intel for gaming. athlon fx is still better than than amd dual core

Fx is superior. Combined with x1800 radeon's in crossfire its unstoppable. I will eventually get a second card. Don't think I waste my money on computers either. Just wait, my employer gives me a "computer allowance", so wait for the breaks they will come and you can upgrade and change that 5/10 rating.

WHAT! intel for gaming. No. AMD for gaming and there is so much proof out there i don't think i need to elaborate.

I gave it a 5 because it was still a good PC, but for that to be a gaming machine, it still needs a lot of work. Power supply, video card, and motherboard needs upgraded. I just don't like Asus for some strange reason. I guess to many people have problems with them despite their reputability. How contradictory is that? Integrated sound is ok, but wouldn't a nice X-Fi sound card coupled with a nice 5.1 surround speaker be so much better? Imagine playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 or Doom 3 at night with everything turned up. Mentally, it's like you are in the game. So cool...

Well, I bought it to multitask mainly, like Photoshop and whatnot. What about at multitasking? 5/10?

Back
Top Bottom