Rate my New Computer?

I rate this computer as way overrated and way overpriced. You didn't put a price on it but I'm guessing you paid way too much. You could build the same pc for 2/3 of the price.

He said he paid about $2300 for it later on.

He should have spent $130-1500 on an amazing rig and wouldn't notice a difference.

People learn from mistakes.

I rate this computer as way overrated and way overpriced. You didn't put a price on it but I'm guessing you paid way too much. You could build the same pc for 2/3 of the price.

$2500 I think he said.
Alright I will give you what I'm thinking, and what probably everyone else is thinking.
That computer, if it works probably, is BEAST! It's price however, is scary overpriced.
Basically, the specs are good, the purchase, however, is crap.

He said he paid about $2300 for it later on.

He should have spent $130-1500 on an amazing rig and wouldn't notice a difference.

People learn from mistakes.
Wow, OP you paid about a grand too much. You're paying for the Alienware name, that's all.

Wow, OP you paid about a grand too much. You're paying for the Alienware name, that's all.

I meant $1300-1500 but you know what I meant.

But ya buying alienware was a bad decision. Anything goes wrong you have to deal with dell now.

I think the OP has the idea, guys. - He overpaid. He will no doubt enjoy his purchase but next time will hopefully consider a custom built before jumping to assume price means performance.

I think the OP has the idea, guys. - He overpaid. He will no doubt enjoy his purchase but next time will hopefully consider a custom built before jumping to assume price means performance.

hope we didnt scare him away lol.

we really arnt that evil.

Na im happy as can be lol ive wantd a alienware for a long time + you pay for what you get... ibuypower isnt that much cheaper with exact same parts...

As long as you are happy with it, that is all that matters.
So why did you ask others to rate it if you were getting it either way?

Back
Top Bottom