I'm looking at purchasing an eMachines E627 Notebook. Looks great for the price, but the only thing that concerns me is the processor. I've never been great with processors..do you think it will let me down?
Laptop will be used for general use.. nothing overly resource hungry.
HD video playback would potentially be the most resource hungry thing its used for.
Do you think this will be okay? I'm a fairly advanced PC user..however laptop is going to someone who isnt. It needs to be able to last them and be able to take whatever is thrown at it..(to an extent)
* AMD Athlon 64 (TF-20) 1.6GHz Processor with 512KB L2 Cache
* 2048MB 667MHz DDR2 RAM (will potentially end up with 4GB)
* 250GB 5400rpm Serial ATA Hard Drive
* 15.6 inch WXGA TFT LCD
* ATI Radeon HD 3200
* DVD-SuperMulti Optical Drive
* 802.11b/g WLAN
* 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN
* Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit