.rar files to disc...

You shouldnt have to, you should unrar them to the disk, i dont think the comp can boot from a .rar file. Are you trying to install a different os? because if so, there is a program online that is like winzip that will allow you to unzip the file in dos, i forget what its called, but you can google your question and find it.

Its a bit of a process, but if you really want to get that os on there, go for it! :)

I know that you cant boot from .rar file..however, do you have to convert the .rar files to ISO, or is there a program which burns them straight to disc...

As far as I can remember, you use WinRar to extract and convert the files, and then burn using Nero or whatever...I think...

I dont do illegal OS's - very bad idea. Its a free game, it should normally be downloaded via http, but I downloaded it with Bitlord, seems faster, and easier.

i was talking about lindows, its a free OS, and yes you can take the files in the .rar, what kind of files are in the rar file? If they are iso, or bin and cue, then you can burn them through nero, you just open them through nero and it will automatically put them in the burn list and you can burn them, there for, creating the game CD.

BTW, what game are you trying to boot from? Sounds like it could be interesting, or old, lol!

Sorted :D

TM Nations - very good game. Built around Nvidia, Im lucky, I can play it on max settings with my video card, somehow! Its a good game though.

Thanks for help/

you winrar is probably set to open iso files, so just set it to not open them and use some other program to burn it. happened to me before. im like where the hell did the iso file go?

Back
Top Bottom