Random Restart

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

just started gettin this random computer restart nothing i can link to i have downloaded temp monitoring programs as thats what i thought it was first and they at 38'C on an AMD anthlon

i have download memtest and it passes all tests and i am out of ideas at first it was just turning off and rebooting but then i turned off restart on system failure and this is the blue screen i got

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps.

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacture for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS update. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable componets, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advance startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical Information

* * * STOP: 0X0000008E (0XC000001D, 0X8051BB09, 0XABADE774, 0X00000000

BEING DUMP OF PHYSICAL MEMORY
PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP COMPLETE
CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINSTRATOR OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE

and well im out of ideas is it software or hardware ?? if it was hardware wouldnt it just restart without BSOD ?

so i have not installed n e thing new recently nothign has changed

(except 3 weeks ago i changed my RAM ???? but it started happening yesterday?)

n e ideas

thanks (sorry for long post)

Have you overclocked any?
Do You have all the latest drivers for your hardware?

What are the other specs on your PC?

right first of all its not my pc its friends

he has not overclocked he does have SP2

i think his specs r

Asrock combo k8 motherboard
AMD anthlon 3000 ? ?? or something like that (754)
2 GB Corsair RAM
some crappy VGA card

and thats all i can tell you dnt know much else but if u specifically need something ask and ill ring him

Back
Top Bottom