random freeze's

FullMetal

Baseband Member
hey guys my comp freezes for NO reason at all i could be chattn on MSN and it iwll freeze, the specs of my comp are 768 MB ram , 2.4 ghz celeron :S i know i know its a celeron its all I could afford at the time gonna get p4 soon, but yeah it just randomly freeze's I cant figure it out
the ram is really new like... 4 days old i'd say

only reading yours cause mine freezes to, wow they sure gave you lots of help..... Sorry when i figure out my problem, ill try and post if your still here. take out ram and stuff

Hey duzz I was looking over your system specs, and I checked out you mobo, im just wondering do you have any optical drives(cd-burner, etc...) because if im not mistakin XBOX hd's are all ata 166(IDE), and you mobo only has two IDE slots, that means up to four devices on your ide channels, even if you do have those XBOX hd's how are you connecting the other HD's you have listed in ur specs? the 8g and 10gig, I doubt they are serial ATA because they dont make SATA in that size. and you still have that 60 gig laptop HD to explain, that may be SATA but I didnt think that they made SATA laptop HD's. you have some explaining to do(because im confused). there's only one possible Way I see this being able to work, and that is the fact that you have multiple external USB 2.0 HD enclosures that you keep all your other HD's in but thats not really logical though.

Back
Top Bottom