Ram is ultra cheap now!

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
Last time I looked on new egg, 2 gigs of DDR2 ram cost about $150 and now it's down to $50. What the hell happened in the past year and a half?!

When I buy more.. I'm buying a whole 4gb kit! total of 6gb will last me a damn long time, lol.

I want to play Crysis so bad now that I've played the demo on this POS. After doing the math, I can build a Crysis ready PC for $700. That's everything besides the sound card, DVD drive and monitor. I can probably make about $300 off of the ram from this old PC. After looking at how cheap everything has gotten since I last looked, I definately want to put one together now, I just need $700.

i read something bout the memory market going down hill or something like that.....its great i just buy sticks of memory all the time...then when i get a computer (on the road or given to me) i already have memory to upgrade it and resell for a big profit.

I want to play Crysis so bad now that I've played the demo on this POS. After doing the math, I can build a Crysis ready PC for $700. That's everything besides the sound card, DVD drive and monitor. I can probably make about $300 off of the ram from this old PC. After looking at how cheap everything has gotten since I last looked, I definately want to put one together now, I just need $700.

I hope you're not doing that JUST to play Crysis. -_-

during black friday there prices were sky bottomed i bought 10 gigs of memory just for the h of it.i still got some ballistix pc2-6400 memory.

during black friday there prices were sky bottomed i bought 10 gigs of memory just for the h of it.i still got some ballistix pc2-6400 memory.

o0o00 What kinda, I'm in the market to have 4 gigs ;)

Back
Top Bottom