Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #21
Fully Optimized
Default Re: RAM problems

Originally Posted by PokerDegenerate View Post
LMAO... Are you serious? where is the helpful information there? And I am glad that you looked up that windows 98 and found that it can't handle any more than 400mb of memory because it appears that windows 98 can handle up to 2 gb's of ram but the limitation is with his motherboard which can only handle 384mbs... I will back off as soon as you start giving either relevant information, good advice, stop pushing new products on people who DON'T need them, or leave the forum... Any of the above will do... Honestly I would rather you not leave the forum but stick around and learn a few things and get an actual knowledge base on some things before you start telling people that they need to buy new things or upgrade stuff. And @ your comment about me not knowing anything read my post before you comment because it clearly gives a list of actual things that may be wrong here and 1 of them just happens to be the correct one...HMMMM thats weird cuz I didn't see a correct answer in any of your crap my friend..

Anywho, Poker and Rooster nailed it on the head--seems to be a hardware cap issue!

Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote