Ram Pricing?

mtotho

In Runtime
hello, i have 2 of these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145034 and they are very good and fast. The price last year was 300 dollars. They have fallen significantly. Does anyone know if prices in memory will fall again soon, like <100 for those sticks. Or is it worth it now to just buy them now. Thanks.

PS. There not for the same computer, do not respond with "why do u need 4gb of ram"

they are dropping because faster ram is coming out, if you wait, something else will be out, something better, your choice

sig needs to be 5 lines, im not a mod, but once a mod see's that, they will let you know, just letting you know in advance

Have you tried EBUYER that has all the brand names at a discount price

hi,

in response to the quote the thread starter is clearly american since he pointed to a newegg product and asked if they will fall below $100 so .... ebuyer is no good to him,

but ebuyer is absolutely great would reccomend it everytime to any1 living in the uk :) not trying to advertise just good advice.

as for the RAM pricing i think it will obviousy price when DDR3 comes into mainstream but then its gonna be old news so...... you could say the same thing about absolutely everything u know C2Q will drop soon enough if it was my choice if just buy it and not look back because doesnt matter how long you wait in a months time your always gonna find it cheaper

Back
Top Bottom