RAM needed.

Insunna

In Runtime
I'm looking for good ddr2 sdram. I need at least 2 512 sticks. Any suggestions or links?

i dont know why people like kingston now. There were known for their HyperX line with KHX3200 with BH-5 chips but thats about it. Im not a very big fan of Kingston.

ownage said:
i dont know why people like kingston now. There were known for their HyperX line with KHX3200 with BH-5 chips but thats about it. Im not a very big fan of Kingston.

come on, kingston is a good brand. Though I don't like Hyper-X so much, sure it's great but I'd go with Corsair XMS, they are both the same price.

And Insunna, just go to newegg and search for "Kingston ddr2" and it should give u alot of results. U also might want to try crucial, ocz, geil, corsair and mushkin.
Then find something that u can afford, and try to stay away from value ram if u are going to oc.

I like GeiL but mine is only PC3200 My dad has OCZ PC5400 667mhz Performace Gold its pretty sweet ram

The PQIs are the best bang for you buck. If you want to spend more money on some nicer chips, get Corsair 5400UL (newegg doesnt have them but they have the 8000UL which uses the same chips).

Back
Top Bottom