Raidmax Sagitta Case

Impruv

In Runtime
Raidmax Sagitta
Has anyone tried this case or could tell me if its good? And also, do you think I need to buy a new PSU or a Raidmax 450W should do me good for a while?

Spec of current rig:
Pentium D 2.8ghz
1 gb ddr2 ram
2 optical drives
1 HD
6600 GT OC

Lol, well I'm Canadian so I don't really wanna purchase from newegg unless their shipping costs are low; do they even ship to Canada?

Maybe, lol. I dont see why not. But you can look for those on that one site of yours.

Well, after a bit of searching through Canadian sites...I found this to be a GREAT deal...It's the NZXT Nemesis for 98$ Canadian. NZXT Nemesis
It seems like a nice case and I personally like the design.

WOW!, A bit too much detail and it looks to bulky. I'll say stick to the Sagitta, the reviews for it are positive

Dude try www.anitec.ca or www.ncix.com
-and why would someone suggest different cases that are completely outclassed by the case he already has selected and not even close in quality. And he didn't ask for suggestions, raidmax is one of the best case companies, and i heard good reviews :D

TreeHugger said:
Dude try www.anitec.ca or www.ncix.com
-and why would someone suggest different cases that are completely outclassed by the case he already has selected and not even close in quality. And he didn't ask for suggestions, raidmax is one of the best case companies, and i heard good reviews :D

Okay then, would anyone give me some suggestions on premodded cases and if it does come with a PSU; it has to be a 24 pin main connector. I don't want the case to be to plain and hopefully has a side window of some sort.
Hopefully under $120 Canadian

Back
Top Bottom