Raid Config

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
I had to reformat my computer due to a nasty virus, anyhow, I have everything installed and setup except my raid config beacuse I'm having problems.

I want to make sure I'm doing this right also, so if you can help me that would be blessing. When I go into BIOS, I go to ONBOARD DEVICE CONFIG then go to NVRAID CONFIG, then I enable ENABLE RAID. I set the two Hard Drives I want to enable. (Both Hard Drives are the same company and same amount of space, they've been setup on a raid config before) Once I save and exit and restart from the BIOS screen, it says press F10 to config Nvidia Raid Settings. I press
F10, and set it on Striping and put both hard drives over to it, clear disk and save. Once I've done that and restart the computer, it says something Healthy Stripping Setting which it's supose to, but when it tries to load Windows it says Insert System Boot Disk, I cant figure out why it keeps doing that, I do not have a boot up disk or a floppy drive, although I put the Windows CD in the drive to boot up, but it's not resolving my issue. If you can explain to me what I need to do to get my RAID setting to work again, it would be great.

I have Windows XP Home, and my MOBO is as follows in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom