Re: Raid-0 Error Occurred (0)
I was able to get help from another forum, and as far as I can see it fixed the problem. here is the solution that he told me to do for anyone that is interested:
"you have to fix it in the intel matrix storage manager
open the program, click view> check advanced
under arrays, array0000, volume, select the volume, rt click and i think there will be a repair or clear fault selection there."
That has removed the the error on the boot up.
"if it boots up it should be ok, and the "error occurred" SHOULD be gone, if not, another error has occurred. i've seen this same thing happen a few times with nothing ever really being wrong. i dont have an explanation for it. you can can do a disk diagnostic on it to see if there are any errors."
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor