Radeon x700 vs 9800 pro

Ya i agree with AMD ZEN. Definitely go for the 6600GT in pci-e. I dont know why blah blah says go for it if you have the extra cash b/c pci-e is cheaper than AGP and better.

AMD ZEN, is the sli mobo any good right now, i heard they are still having problems with them?

No, SLi is repaired. The SLi interconnects are fixed, and driver issues are ALMOST nonexistent. GigaBytes new SLi board pwns ASUS, as usual, but the ASUS is also very good now. As far as PCIe being cheaper, in most cases it is, but in cases of 6800GT/Ultra PCIe, not true, they are almost 100 more! 6600GT, 50 less for PCIe. It varies, but PCIe is cheaper to produce, so it makes cards cheaper in the long run. They can charge alot for PCIe 6800's, since they are REALLY IN DEMAND!!

would it pay to get the sli and one 6600 gt or would you really need 2 to pay off? Also what about the plain 6600 and are there any other sli cards out there besides this?

Dont know about the 1 6600gt in the sli, but if you had to choose b/w the vanilla 6600 and the 6600gt, definitely go for the GT for the few dollars more, its a way better card.

Back
Top Bottom