Quick PSU question

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
I was wondering what fan speed I should have my PSU set on. I don't know the exact RPM of the fans that are in it, but some technical specs can be found here: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=APPD580&cat=CAS&cpc=DSP
When this thing is set to high it is LOUD! It can be heard over a fairly large CPU fan and another auxiliary fan. On medium, it blends right in just fine. I just don't want it to overheat and my computer go to the great part bin in the sky. Most of the time, this computer is for browsing the web and playing games on the internet, but I still do a lot of high-end gaming. Its the PC in the sig if you need extra specs.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I usually have a powerful air conditioner on most of the time, so my "computer sanctuary" generally runs a nice 72 degrees F, but when the AC is not on, it gets up to 80 degrees. Also, programs like Everest and PC Wizard don't work too great, they say my mobo isn't supported. At least I still get hard drive temps with them.

i always leave my fans on high if the sound is bad then just keep it on medium better safe then sorry

Back
Top Bottom