quick monitor question

jay8990

Daemon Poster
hi quick answer required from anyone please..

i know you get dvi to d-sub connectors

do you get d-sub to dvi adaptors!?

so you can plug a flat screen into a analogue port?
i have the vice versa connector but need the other way now!

anyone advise? links to shops would be great! :D

thanks in advance

im guessin u get dvi do d-sub or wutever ur monitor is, u get dvi to wutever u monitor is, and put it on ur vid card? i dun even kno wut d-sub is? is that the blu one? with 15 pins

yeah d-sub is the blue 15pin connector.

you def get dvi to d-sub

you know if you get d-sub to dvi?

Most all LCD monitors now comes with a DVI to D-Sub adapter and vice versa. I have a Samsung LCD and gave me two separate cables: One used for the DVI port and another analog 15 pin monitor cable which I never bother to use.

ok cool, i was asked to recomend a cheap graphics card for someone but they only have a tft monitor. and most cheap cards i could see only have d-sub connectors. a'll check we them then

cheers

He's planning on using an LCD monitor to it? The 15-pin is pretty standard so it should be ok with any monitor you use with that video card.

aye, a bought like a week to early, and got nforce3. if ad waited like a week a coulda had the nforce 4 ones.
MSI very good!

ah well, thats life!

Unless you can return that one, but what a hassle though. My PC is running very nice so I can't complain too much. I wanted the MSI from the star but at the time, it was not available. The Gigabyte was the tops at Newegg when I got it (didn't want to use the SLi). Now that it's out, I'm reading good reviews on it. This is actually my first board that is outside of MSI. I miss it already.

Back
Top Bottom