Questions about a double OS boot

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
I was wondering if i would be able to do a double OS boot with a windows computer and add the mac OS to it... i have the the windows computer now with XP home on it, i was wanting to possibly have the Mac OS as a double boot OS... is that possible for me to do, if so how would i do that

Mac is for little girls, I used both Windows and Mac, was once a fanboy of Windows and Mac at another stage, and now, Windows is the right place for me ;)

Well there are other versions of Mac...............................

But you didn't hear it from me. :D

buy a mac...only legal and legit way to get the OS :)

No.

There's instructions on how to modify and install OS X 10.4 / 10.5 on many "windows" computers. However it's against the license agreements, and you still have to have specific hardware for it to work right (eg Intel parts). It's very buggy, patches can make your operating system not boot, etc. Not recommended.

No.

There's instructions on how to modify and install OS X 10.4 / 10.5 on many "windows" computers. However it's against the license agreements, and you still have to have specific hardware for it to work right (eg Intel parts). It's very buggy, patches can make your operating system not boot, etc. Not recommended.

Once again, Apple is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom