question with tiger direct

kchi55

Fully Optimized
i've always known of this vendor, but i never bought anything from their website, i'm thinking of buying a digital camera from them so i'm just wondering how shipping is usually with them when compared to sites such as newegg.

newegg is always fast but shipping is shipping...i think tiger direct has standard 5 day shipping...

Newegg's shipping can't be competed with. Their 3 day guaranteed shipping is cheap as hell...

Tigerdirect is still pretty good though. I've ordered a couple things from them, they came on time.

i've always known of this vendor, but i never bought anything from their website, i'm thinking of buying a digital camera from them so i'm just wondering how shipping is usually with them when compared to sites such as newegg.

Tiger direct is really really really shady, and I avoid dealing with them as much as possible

They're actually one of my favorite places to get computer parts from besides newegg. Newegg usually has better deals though, so I generally go there.

Tiger direct is really really really shady, and I avoid dealing with them as much as possible
Theres a Tiger Direct warehouse by my house, I've bought my crucial ram from them, 2 LCD tv's, and various other small cables, and they've been great! Not shady at all, plus anything that is instock online can be purchased in the store!

It depends on where you live, i get things from tiger direct faster then newegg. I live by chicago and i get the stuff the next day. But Tigerdirect is NOT shady at all.

Newegg owns all, except if you live in Canada. They ship in Europe, but not here...rather ironic.

Tigerdirect Canada is shady, we don't know for US ;)

Back
Top Bottom