A question about stopping a program

Or pull the harddrive out and smash it; Then explain that since you get no privacy, now noone can use the computer. (Use a spare harddrive and format it for the computer) Make yourself the only admin.

Or pull the harddrive out and smash it; Then explain that since you get no privacy, now noone can use the computer. (Use a spare harddrive and format it for the computer) Make yourself the only admin.
I can only imagine how he would explain to his pareants how the hard drive got smashed. I guess he could say the dog ate it. :p

lmfao. No, i'd take that thing into the living room where they were watching tv and throw it through the glass coffee-table to make my point.

You would like to be grounded for how long young man? Oh yea, and you're paying for a new drive and coffee table too.

heh; As much as my parents owe me, I'd tell them take it off of my tab.

Either way, don't really break the drive. Just reformat it and make yourself the only admin.

I'm pretty sure if he attempted any of what you guys have suggested, he wouldn't have access to a computer for very much longer.

I know, but we're bandit nerds :p. You're....46? I suppose you could go and break your mom or dad's computer. But it's highly unlikely you'd be "grounded".

I can only imagine how he would explain to his pareants how the hard drive got smashed. I guess he could say the dog ate it. :p

Heck, considering the price for doing the deed, better throw in your homework as well!

Uh, Dad...the dog ate my homework...er...and...the hard drive...

Back
Top Bottom