Question about the Q6600

Well my rooms around 27-28 degrees C.

The processor is 31 degrees C running Winamp/Firefox, and MSN (basically idle)

Do remember I'm running with a Zalman 9700 though. Speeds of fan at 1500.

So you finally got your new system built? Bet it runs fast huh with that Q6600 SLACR.

How's the speaker working for you? I told you they were well worth the money. So good.

Well my rooms around 27-28 degrees C.

The processor is 31 degrees C running Winamp/Firefox, and MSN (basically idle)

Do remember I'm running with a Zalman 9700 though. Speeds of fan at 1500.

Hm really? Mine idle is around 28 with a stock cooler on. Load it can reach up to 50c. I plan to get a new heatsink, but I'm upgrading soon, and putting those parts in my other computer.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure somethings wrong with the RAM, so I'm going to run Memtest again tonight, with only 1 stick. If it passes, I'll try the other. Find out which is actually causing the problem, if any, because it won't be both.

Speakers are excellent :D Makes music sound so much more clearer, with higher clarity. Especially with guitar music.

I've knocked the bass well down though, as even though I like bass, these overpower me, especially in trance, and even on half, you can hear trance bass downstairs, coming through... so I have that set to the + notch, and in Windows, have it set 2 notches below full, with treble on full.

overall, very happy with them :)

Contact Newegg, specifing if they can pick out one for you based on your requests.

If you crank up those bass, I guarantee your windows will rattle. That sub is huge and heavy!!! I nearly tweaked my back carrying that sucker. I haven't used the digital out, but it's super clear the way it is.

I'm using headphones now since I live with other roommates. Don't want them to complain.

It does overpower the satalights though once you go past a certain level.

I hate the fact you can't turn up the left/right though seperatly, so even increasing the other levels, drowns out the 2 front channels, to counteract the bass.

Back
Top Bottom