Re: Question about LAME library for audacity
They're gonna ask for a file location, just look up the lame file and that should be all. You double posted the thread btw.
Open Audacity and go to Edit > Preferences.
* Go to the 'File Formats' tab.
* In the bottom of the window there is a section tabled 'MP3 Export Setup'.
* Click on the link tabled 'Find Library'
* This will ask you if you want to locate the lame encoder. Click 'yes'.
* In the dialogue box, go to the folder where you put the lame-enc.dll file earlier, and select it.
* Click OK.
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341